|1627||Church records list Jewish citizens in Odenbach for the first time. |
|1752||Construction of the synagogue – decoration with mural art of the school of Eliezer Sussmann|
|1808||Jewish religious community consists of 59 citizens.|
Reconstruction of the synagogue.
|1854||Jewish community reaches 139 citizens. During the second half of the 19th century emigration and migration to cities result in a steady decrease of population. |
|1900||Records report 55 Jewish citizens. |
During Kristallnacht the interior is completely devastated. The Jewish community no longer exists.
In the following years the building is used as storage.
|1987||The former synagogue is declared as a site of historical interest. |
|1988||Purchase of building by the “Förderverein ehemalige Synagoge Odenbach e.V.” as a non-profit - association. Restoration of building and paintings. |
|1995||Renovation completed. Baroque mural art paintings conserved and site open to the public.|